- Monthly and annual adjusting journal entries
- Reconciliations – checking account, credit card account, & loan reconciliation with bank statements
- Financial statement preparation
- Preparation of financial records for submission to tax preparer annually
- Meet with management to explain financial statements and interpret results and trends
- Develop budgets and financial forecasts
Allowing business owners to save money over in-house accounting and to make valuable management decisions from their numbers.